Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bad Dreams

                I woke up- or I thought I woke up- last night to a scratching at the window. When I glanced up, there was a large black shape at the window. I thought it was a dog, but it was dark enough that I couldn’t really be sure.  I tried to sit up, but I found that my body wouldn’t obey me.  I could do little more than jerk my arms and legs about spasmodically.  Eventually, I worked my way out of bed and fell on the floor. I don’t know how long I lay there, trying to bring my limbs back under my control, but eventually I found myself sitting up in bed, tangled up in my sheets, listening to the blare of my alarm clock.

                I guess that’s what I get for watching a documentary on sleep hypnosis right before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment