Thursday, February 13, 2014

Where Do I Go From Here?

                So, I started this blog to talk about my personal problems, but the truth is, I’m not sure where to go next.  There’s not a lot more to say than I covered in the initial post. I don’t know where the feelings (I like the term Beast more, but that’s probably just my machismo talking again) come from.  I had normal, loving parents.  Some things they’ve said, I get the impression that there’s a history of mental illness farther along the family tree, but I haven’t pressed them to explain it directly.  That would start a conversation I’m not quite ready to have.
                In semi-unrelated news, the neighbors have a new dog. A big black one, I’m not sure of the breed, but maybe a mastiff of some sort? If I had to guess, I’d say it was a watch dog. It definitely kept its eye on me from the moment I opened the door, and even though it didn’t bark or show its teeth or move from its prone position in the shade of the elm tree, you could just tell that it wasn’t the sort of animal you wanted to screw with.

                No sign of the yapbag. Maybe the new dog ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment